Sunday 28 February 2016

Self Introduction



Who am I? Hi, I am Karina Letcia C. Pasumbal a tourism management student. I'm living in this world for almost 19 years. I love to write poems and then turn them into songs, I'm a loving person, I love my family and of course my one and only Elijah Peter G. Luyun and his family too. What else can I say about me? I really don’t know. 

Reading books related to astrology is one of my favourite things to do while I’m doing nothing and it can enlightened you ate the same time because of new knowledge. Aside from reading I often listen to music, classical music to be specific. I'm kind to those people who's kind to me so better be kind to me. I love to study, seriously because I believe that for me to be progressive in life I need to finish first studying. I want to have my own personal butler you know why? If my one and only Elijah Luyun is not around I can command my butler. 

Priorities and goals are important to me because without it I don't know what to do with my life. Also time management, there should be a time for everything. I'm responsible enough for my own actions; I know already what's right and wrong. I don't want those people who think of themselves only because they are not trying to understand other people. If someone needs help I'll be there to guide them, If a friend of mine needs someone to talk I'll lend my ears listening to their stories. Trust is a big thing for me and honesty too because that is one of our lines with my love Elijah and this is the reason that our relationship is strong as a rock. Trust only and we will get there in time with a good future ahead for us two. I guess that’s all I can say about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment